Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Awful? To say the least

It's been a while. We were on our trip to Montana from Saturday to Tuesday night, the minute we got off the plane my mom told my my aunt was in the hospital. She had been having a hard time breathing with asthma for months and this time was bad, my uncle tried to get her in the truck when they decided to call an ambulance. Everything happened on Monday, when I was still in Montana and I had no idea, I didn't know until my mom called me when we landed in Pittsburgh on Tuesday night and it was too late to go to the hospital. First, thing Wednesday morning I headed to the hospital and it was awful. I was at the hospital the majority of the day, my aunt passed away in the evening and I got to  my grandma's to pick up the dogs only to find out something is sticking out of Lucky's rectum and it's too late to go to a regular vet. We had to take her to the emergency clinic that's nearly an hour away for the woman to tell me she wasn't concerned and charge me a hundred dollars. Whatever it was went back in and that I needed to watch her. I had a call this morning from my regular vet to check on her and I just called them back, whatever this is does not look like something she could have chewed up and eaten, so I'm very worried. The tech said she would talk to the vet and call me back, so that is what I'm waiting on now.

Needless to say I am a complete wreck, the trip was amazing but this return couldn't have been much worse. DB had to go straight to work first thing yesterday morning so I have been pretty much on my own. I promise I have a large amount of amazing pictures from our trip and it was just truly incredible to say the least! I just have to get through all of this and I promise I will get some amazing pictures loaded up and some great stories about our trip.I know when it rains it pours so hopefully this is the end of that and we can take in a little sunshine here soon!

I hope everyone else is having a much better week.

2 comments:

Missy Salsa said...

:( Hang in there. Glad you had a great trip, but what awful news to come back to :( Let me know if you need anything!

(((Hugs)))

Missy said...

Oh, that sounds awful! Just said a prayer for you.