Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pumpkin Cookies

Pumpkin Cookies
1 1/2 Cups pumpkin
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 Cups butter
2 Cups flour
1 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. cinnamon

Mix the pumpkin, sugar, butter and vanilla. Mix the dry ingredients and add to pumpkin mix. Spoon onto a cookie sheet at 350 for 15 minutes.
This recipe is also super simple and very quick! I also love to add chocolate chips to the mix! I know that chocolate chips with pumpkin cookies don't sound the most appetizing but they are delicious! 
I don't know why this picture came out so blurry but the cookies came out wonderfully! They are super soft like fluffy chocolate chip cookies that taste like pumpkin and cinnamon!

Enjoy!




10 comments:

jamfiescreations1 said...

These cookies look so yummy. I love pumpkin anything.

blueviolet said...

I know I'd really enjoy those.

Marci said...

These are my FAV! I love pumpkin anything too. Thanks for sharing!

I am happily following you from TOMT :) Hope you have a great rest of your week!

-Marci
http://www.balancingstilettosandscrubs.com

Suertemom said...

Yummy! Yummy! I'm your newest follower.

Kelly~ Wave of Life Surf Studio said...

They loos so good~ thanks for sharing! Hi~ I am your newest follower from the Thursday hop & would love it if you stopped by and returned the love :)

http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

Frugal Couponing Mommy said...

Those look yummy!! I am a new follower via Thursday blog hop. I would love if you could follow me back at http://frugalcouponingmommy3.blogspot.com/

Ron Cooper said...

Hi! I’m been a follower for a while, but wanted to pay you a visit. Check out my blog/Facebook page when you can!

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

Thanks for posting the cookie recipe.

TINA said...

HELLO! GREAT BLOG!
I AM A NEW FOLLOWER!
CHECK ME OUT WWW.DIVABABIES.BLOGSPOT.COM

denkli said...

New follower from the Follow Me Back Tuesday!! Please follow me back at My Blog