Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Grocery deals today


DB and I ran to Giant Eagle to get some grocery deals done today. For $23.92 this is what we got, Charmin 12 roll Basic (we were down to our last roll last night), 4 Miracle Whips, 2 jars of Vlasic pickles, 2 boxes of Stove top, 2 pepperidge farms frozen cakes and 8 Edy's smoothie/shakes, we also got 2 quarts of strawberries. I am pretty happy with the deals we were able to find for this week.

Have you tried the Edy's shakes? They are delicious! DB wanted shakes and I opted for the smoothies...we each had one for our lunch and they are amazing!

I hope everyone is getting off to a great start to their weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back when you have a chance. I’m also hosting a blog hop today as well. Come add your blog when you get a chance if you haven’t already. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design
Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

This is pretty good deals! Thanks for sharing!
Hope you can come see me at http://willcookforsmiles.blogspot.com/