Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

MAIL TIME!

DB and I are super excited about today's mail!! I was entering some sweepstakes' awhile ago and one of them for a trip to Montana...guess what? WE'RE GOING TO MONTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right I (who has truly never won anything) won an all expenses paid vacation to The Crazy Mountain Ranch! I'm so excited! DB is going crazy, he's so excited. We haven't gone anywhere since we were married in 2008 so this is awesome!!! It's been a pretty rough year around here so things are definitely looking up! I had to share my excitement of mail once again and will be able to do so again in 4 weeks when I get more mail about my trip. I will keep you posted!

Thank you everyone who has come by today for the blog hops and I hope you all have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: