Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Dinner

My darling B made dinner tonight, maybe it was an attempt to make it up to me that he ripped the tire cover on the Jeep yesterday or maybe he was hungry...I choose the first option! Delicious Steak Salad

    

 It was incredible! He's so sweet but he is a little picky about making dinner. I love hard boiled eggs!


And he always soaks the potatoes before he fries them, he says 'Makes the fries crispier'. Alright, if you insist.


Steak Salad is amazing but from what I hear it's only a northern food. I love it and it's delicious!! YUM!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a new follower! It looks as though you are new to blogging. I am following you back, and I look forward to reading new recipes and getting crafty ideas!

Kathryn said...

Hi! I'm from Buzz on by Thursday. Love your blog, and YUM! that steak salad looks so good!