Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunday dinner, Monday breakfast

This weekend seemed to last forever for me. I haven't gotten anything done in my house or on here so I'm going to squeeze dinner in with a breakfast post.


Taco Salad! It doesn't always look the most appetizing but it's truly delicious!! With this taco salad we just used bag salad, cheddar cheese, ground beef cooked and seasoned with taco seasoning, Catalina dressing and crushed Doritos.


I just put it all into a large bowl and mix it all together. It's definitely better when you get the Catalina stirred in instead of just putting it on top. This salad is incredible and simple.

I also love some blueberry muffins! DB eats usually Fiber One for breakfast so we got Fiber One muffin mix to try out and they are really good!


I love almost any kind of muffin and these are very tasty! They were simple and took about 15 minutes to bake.


My favorite part is melted butter on a hot muffin. My mom always made muffins when we were little and I loved to cut them in half, put butter on them and wait for it to melt. They're delicious!

No comments: