Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Black Friday/Birthday

We went shopping on Black Friday and I think we did a pretty good job. I only got a couple things for DB but I was able to get him the things he wanted most.

 We got quite a few things. My mom got a lot of different Thomas the Train and Shake 'N Go cars for my nephew. One of the Toys R Us doorbusters was a Shake 'N Go Lightning McQueen that was half the price.



 It's really pretty cute. Right now he is into everything Shake 'N Go so he will be really excited!

Tomorrow is my birthday so she bought me a laptop for my birthday/Christmas gift and we got a lot of different things from Bath and Body Works. DB bought me an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen last night. I love ice cream cake with the little crunchies in the middle! I was super excited and completely surprised. I had taken my mom to see my uncle in the hospital and then her flight out was at 5:45 and..I couldn't get her to leave the hospital until 5:20, as you probably guessed she missed her flight and had to stay another day (no one was complaining) so when we got home DB was at work but he kept texting her asking her to make me look in the freezer...eventually she said 'Come out here and get my some ice cream', I was pretty sure that was why but not positive. I love to get an ice cream cake and go out to dinner, who doesn't love presents but can we just call it my birthday and skip the getting older part?!

I hope that tomorrow goes well for all of us!

1 comment:

Missy Salsa said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I'm wrapping the rest of my Black Friday presents before my niece starts trying to guess which ones are hers :)