Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I got a KitchenAid

I'm so tired today and my stomach hurts something awful. There is a surprise party tonight for a friend that I already said I would go to so I really need to start feeling better. I am pretty excited though...wanna see why?!

Check it out check it out

I'm so excited, I got in on the Lowe's Black Friday Sneak Peek. I have wanted a KitchenAid for 2 years, I love my mixer but it's from the early 80's that my mom passed on to me when she got a KitchenAid. So I'm pretty excited, just in time for all my holiday baking I will have 2 mixers I will definitely be needing them. I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

2 comments:

Missy Salsa said...

Score! My dad bought me one a few years ago and then got the attachments (all of them) for xmas the next year :) Just in time for the holidays. Bake up a storm!

Unknown said...

What, what, what? I think that I totally missed out on this one! I have wanted a stand mixer for so long!

New follower from To The Top Tuesdays!

jen

http://mamaschellsays.blogspot.com/