Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Snowmen

My mom asked me a while ago to paint her a snowman family on a weathered board. Everything has been so crazy around here I needed something to calm down with and I figured since my mom will be here on Tuesday for Thanksgiving I would have a nice surprise to make her feel better as well. She asked for simple snowmen of our family with 'Welcome Winter'. I think it's cute, I could not for my life find a ruler so the letters a little bit off but she won't even notice she'll be so happy.


I think it turned out pretty cute, it's simple but it's what she asked for. I'm so excited for her to get here, the holidays can get more than just chaotic here. My family, they love DB, we have all always been very close, I'm especially close with my mom, dad and brother.

There is still lots to do with very little time. Tomorrow is the beginning of what will hopefully be a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Missy Salsa said...

I love the snowman project! Super cute! Your mom will appreciate it for sure :)
Sorry your MIL is such a pill :P My mom is similar. Mine and bf's family are both divorced so we have 4 families to see :( You end up telling people no and just realizing not everyone will be happy. Do whatever allows you the least amount of stress :) Holidays are supposed to be happy :)