Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Activity Options

I received a message from Green Door Girl over at Green Door Designs that I should share the options I have for activites and see what you all think. That sounds like a really good plan!

So here are the activities they have available that sound fun to me:

  • Dogsledding                                                                   
  • Archery Adventure
  • Ice Fishing
  • Snowmobile Intro
  • Snowmobile Trail
  • Tubing
So these are the 6 options I like the most, there is also Adventure Trek, but it's a zipline and that makes me nervous. Backcountry Orienteering sounds really fun but I'm just not so sure about it, Cross-Country Skiing, which I am interested in but again it just makes me a little nervous and a Wilderness Tour that I don't think I'm interested in, I think this would be incredible in the spring maybe even fall but we're talking about winter in the mountains.

It says you have to label them from 1 to 10, 1 being the activity you are most interested in. It doesn't specify how many activities we will be able to do but I'm guessing atleast a couple. What do you think?!

Thanks for the suggestion Green Door Girl!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Hubby and I did a zipline through the jungle in Costa Rica. Yes, it was scary, but it was AMAZING! I'm sure whatever you pick will be a blast.

Liz Mays said...

I did the zipline thing as a chaperone when my kids were in middle school and honestly, it was a blast!!!! You might consider it!

Dogsledding sounds like fun and so does tubing and snowmobiling!