Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Monday Hops



Thank you so much for stopping by! If you're here for the hop have a look around, if you like and decide to follow please leave me a comment letting me know where to follow you back.

On Friday I felt like this weekend would last forever (and it did) but that doesn't mean I want it to be over. Things have been really rough here this year and we haven't done much outside the house at all weekends included. I love a busy weekend and this week was just that, we had things to do everyday, I like it that way! My little cousin and I are close, he's been staying with me some Saturdays since I moved here and he was 7 years old, now he's 12 and he still wants to come to my house. We went to his football game Saturday and then he wanted to come over, he hasn't gotten to in quite a while so it was alot of fun for him to come watch some scary movies and play some video games. I hope everyone else had a great weekend as well, now just to get through Monday!

No comments: