Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Awards?! My very first Blog Awards!!

How sweet!! I feel like I'm still pretty wet behind the ears and I thought it was extremely awesome when I was notified by Melly over at  Beckham and Bloom that she picked me!! She's got some really cute crafts and tutorials and cooking! If you haven't seen it you really need to check her out and be sure to tell you who sent you!
Rules for accepting these are:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
  2. Share 7 things about yourself
  3. Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered
  4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.
1. Beckham and Bloom was so sweet to pick me for these awards, Thank you!!
2. 7 things about me?! Let's see...
  • I'm a huge animal lover, with 3 dogs and 2 cats.
  • I love to be crafts and photography, even though I lack creativity.
  • I got married to my love on Leap Year
  • I don't have kids yet, but they're in the plans!
  • I live in a pretty rural, small town in Ohio.
  • I am an Army Brat and grew up all over the place.
  • I come from a very close, tight-knit family and married into the completely opposite (and it bothers me)
Okay, these bloggers are incredible, please go check them out and tell them how much we love 'em! (in no specific order):


Seams Inspired
From the Stomach to the Heart

11 comments:

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

That is super sweet of you. I'm honored that you have chosen by blog.

Thank you!

Colleen
Shibley Smiles

Citra said...

Thank you so much Autum for those awards. You're so generous !
I'll write a post about those awards as soon as possible

Liz Mays said...

Thank you SO much! I'm in great company and I'm honored!

Babies in the works...yay! :)

Larri said...

Thanks, Autumn! You're a fabulous blogger who always inspires me. Thank you for the award. :o) Happy Monday! Larri at Seams Inspired

SalemMomma said...

Awww, thanks! I feel honored! I'll write about these on my blog today.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words! I enjoy your blog & hey if I can give out "knods" I'm all about it! Sit back & enjoy the ride!
http://www.beckhamandbloom.com
melly

David McKinnon 727-831-2002 said...

Wow thanks you for picking me! I am honored!
http://heavencents.blogspot.com
~Wendy

Green Door Girl said...

Thank you for picking me - you are too sweet and I really am honored to be selected! I will definitely check out all the lovely blogs posted and post my list this week!
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Thank you for picking me. You've made my day. :)

Marie

Tin said...

Thank you so much for picking my blog for this award, I feel honored you like my blog.

thanks again, Kristin

Missy said...

Thanks so much! This is my first blog award ever! I'm sooooo excited!