Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

It's been another busy weekend 'round here. My family had a huge Halloween party last night that DB sadly wasn't able to attend..new job..but we need the money. I got to go, it was a lot of fun! Hayrides, lots of food, cards, scavenger hunts..yup, fun!

Today, had to go to the store (last minute candy) and now we have to clean the yard...damn leaves. While they are beautiful on the trees I don't like them all over my yard. It seems we didn't get to them soon enough because I just raked them into 4 piles mountains in the front yard alone. I better get back out there before DB screams!

I just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Stay safe!

1 comment:

kingstongirl said...

I found you through the Relax and Rest Sunday Surf. Love your blog!