Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Saturday came too fast!



Hello hoppers!! Thanks so much for stopping by! If you decide to follow please leave me a comment so I know where I can follow you back!

We are having a yard sale this weekend...atleast trying and we have been busy busy getting everything ready for tomorrow so I will be in and out I will try to get some good posts up, like the stuffed jalapeno's I made DB tonight for celebration of the new job. I also made one of those Jell-O pumpkin spice pies...has anyone else tried them? They're pretty yummy! I also still want to ask all you lovely ladies about the insurance factor so I will be doing my best! Thanks so much for coming by!

3 comments:

The Old White Barn said...

Already a follower just stopping by to say Hello from Friday Follows.
Best Wishes,
Susan

NorCalMom said...

Following you from Surfin Saturday! I am looking forward to exploring your blog.

Kentucky Frugalista said...

Found you on Surfin Saturdays and am now following on GFC. Would love a follow back. Have a great day!